It's official! The Westbergs are headed to Nashville, Tennessee. And for me, I am heading back to my second "home", a place that holds many wonderful memories for me. A place where I grew up in so many ways as I ventured off to college, living alone for the first time, and discovered who I was. It just feels like home. I'm excited to get back to my old stomping grounds, to introduce my girls to some of my favorite places, and looking forward to a new adventure. For some, moving is stressful and a dreaded event. Some people cannot function in the chaos that comes during the process. For me, it feels like a chance to start over again, start fresh, and I enjoy the process. I enjoy the temporary chaos that leads to a newfound calm and new beginning.
Septima Clark said, "I have great belief in the fact that whenever there is chaos, it creates wonderful thinking. I consider chaos a gift."
Moving "home" is truly a gift. We are so blessed to have this opportunity, and I am welcoming this chaos with open arms.

No comments:
Post a Comment