Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh, Baby!



I am not doing a great job of keeping up with this blog at all, and I'm not going to make any promises that I will get better, but I will try.  I am now 6 months pregnant with another baby GIRL!  We are thrilled and are looking forward to welcoming her into our family in just a few more months.  We do have a name picked out, but all we will reveal to others are her initials-- baby K.C.W.  I have found that people are very opinionated about names.  They either love them and express their elation openly, or they are quickly turned off by the name and begin to offer alternative suggestions.  We decided on this baby's name together and we love it.  When we present her to the world in a few months, we will share her name at that time.  Until then, feel free to refer to her as K.C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment